Please join us for Sunday Worship as we gather together ONLINE to worship, pray, sing, listen to Scripture and hear from Central’s pastor, The Rev. Christopher Ney. During these challenging times with the Corona Virus, although we are not able to meet in person, we welcome you to join us remotely.
Note: To access our menu on your phone – turn your phone horizontal! To make a Contribution – from our menu (in the large blue background), select Contact, page down and click on Contribute Online. Thank you!
What’s happening at Central?
- Central’s Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic - Following guidance from the Southern New England Conference of the United Church of Christ (SNEUCC) we ceased in-person worship on March 8. WHY? To protect the health of our congregationIn person worship is one of the riskiest activities because speaking, singing, and praying propel the air-borne particles that carry the virusMany members of our church
- From the Pastor - Rally for Central Sacred stories, faithful practices, rebuilding community: these are the themes for our Rally for Central this year. Normally, Rally Day is a one-day event that happens on the first Sunday after Labor Day. It’s a day to welcome people back to church after the summer break. The choir returns to worship. Sunday
- Pastoral letter to New York City Congregations – by Rev. Christopher Ney -
- Saturday Morning “Grab n Go” Free Community Breakfast – 8:00am – 10:00am - Grab n Go free breakfast on Saturdays from 8am to 10am for the community. Hospitable volunteers prepare and serve up eggs, pancakes, sausage, fruit, cereal, coffee, tea and juice. Due Corona Virus, we have Take Out Only. Join the crew of volunteers. Look
- Make an Altar Flower Dedication - Altar flower dedications are a wonderful way to memorialize a loved one or to honor an individual or occasion. The cost is a mere $25. You may take the flowers home or the Deacons will deliver them to someone who is ill or unable to attend church. Call or write the church office. 978-465-0533 email@example.com
- (On Hold till further notice) The Saturday Night Meal Program - What is Saturday Night Meal? Once a month, from September through June, Central Church people gather with churches and other groups to assemble about 300 meals which are delivered to families in need in our area. We meet at about 2:30pm at East Parish United Methodist Church in Salisbury Square. How can I get involved?